Red Roof Hens Special Dozen Sale NPIP All pruebreds Great Deal

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ILOVEFRIZZLES, May 23, 2010.

1. ILOVEFRIZZLES

ILOVEFRIZZLES Red Roof Hens

Feb 2, 2009
    Hamilton Ga
    I have a lot of eggs right now. The special pack is 12 egg my choice. You can post want you really want and if I have them I will put some in. I have really nice breeds. you can see pic on WWW.redroofhens.com. Each egg will be bubble wrapped and place in a egg carton shipped priority mail with track # IF you want to choose you can purchase egg here https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=346125
    NPIP
    Tested

Just PM ME you do not have to bid want to run this for the whole 7 days
    (All Breed are in there own pen they are not mixed)
    Here is a list of the breed you could get.
    pre-order will get them out as fast as I can
    B/B/S Cochin
    Frizzle Standard Cochins
    Easter Eggers hens with black Marans (Oliver Eggger)
    B/B/S Ameraucana
    B/B/S Silkes
    B/B/S Marans
    Black Copper Marans
    Blue Laced Red Wyandotte

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: May 26, 2010
  2. PhoenixFeatherFarms

PhoenixFeatherFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2010
    Mooresville, IN
    If we bid and won is there anyway NOT to get any EEs? The rest are fine Im just trying to stay pure. Thanks!

3. TinyBirds

TinyBirds Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2009
    Texas
    I got 3 different breeds (4 eggs each) from red roof hens last month, and wow, great fertility! They are hatching today and so far I have 10 babies out of the 12 eggs, and I didn't even have to help any out of the shells! The BLRW were the first to pop out of their shells, and then the blue/splash marans and blue cochins. I know the blue/splash marans don't have feathered legs, but I actually am excited to get them without feathered legs because I want to breed them with my blue-ameraucana and get olive-eggers that are blue without feathered legs.

4. ILOVEFRIZZLES

Feb 2, 2009
    Hamilton Ga
    that is great

order list
    hcountrygirl420 shipped

Last edited: May 29, 2010
  5. Pheatherz

Pheatherz Out Of The Brooder

Dec 17, 2009
    Brooksville
    I have gotten eggs twice from ILOVEFRIZZLES and have had some of my best hatches ever. Last time I had 4 of 4 silkies hatch, 3 of 4 bbs marans and 3 of 4 cochins--and my first order of eggs were just as good if not better. I haven't had any luck with Ameraucana eggs from anywhere or anyone and I don't know why. [​IMG]

I would love to have some of her BLRW eggs. That's my next egg purchase!!!

Thank you so much for all of my beautiful chicks. They have brought great joy to my children and me.

6. ILOVEFRIZZLES

Feb 2, 2009
    Hamilton Ga
    thank you [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by