Red Rose Petal Jelly 8 oz Jar Organic

vfem

Yoga...The Chicken Pose
11 Years
Aug 4, 2008
Fuquay Varina, NC
This is a reminder of an afternoon of English tea. This is a rose tea that has been sweetened and jellied from my own organically grown red roses. With a light perfume scent and flavor, it goes perfect on biscuits or scones. Simply use to sweeten your favorite tea for an extra floral flavor to tickle your taste buds.

This listing is for 1 8 oz jar. (1/2 pint)

This makes a wonder gift for someone special, or a simple indulgence for yourself! Products for my jellies are all locally grown when available using natural practices in NC. No pesticides, No Chemical fertilizers!

Fogl's Kitchen is a small hobby farm & baking business dedicated to producing a delicious product with a story and meaning. We support local small family farms who are as dedicated as we are to a sustainable organic lifestyle. So by supporting us, you're supporting many families in my area and supplying yourself with a fantastic eco friendly product as well.

BYC MEMBERS RECEIVE 10% IN MY SHOP! USE CODE: BYC10 AT CHECK OUT TO GET YOUR DISCOUNT FOR BEING PART OF THE BEST WEBSITE ONLINE!

Back
Top Bottom