Reddish Cochin bantam pullet from my MFC project pen~NPIP

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Funky Feathers, Oct 14, 2011.

1. Funky Feathers

Funky Feathers former Fattie

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    Young pullet from my Mille Fleur project pen, she is very red in color. Healthy & clean, 10 weeks old. Shipping goes by weight & zip code. I do combine shipping if you buy more birds. Email me for shipping quote. $5 new box fee. Sorry, no shipping to VA (testing rules are too strict). NPIP # 51-370. Thanks for looking. Please visit my website: www.funkyfeathers.com *Also I can bring her to the MD Show in Frederick 11/5. *

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. joanie_maine

joanie_maine Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 6, 2008
    Temple, ME
    Wow! I sure got outbid [​IMG]

3. Funky Feathers

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    Just so y'all know, she doesn't have very good type. Her color is great, but the type is not there. I don't want to deceive anyone. [​IMG]

4. CochinCowgirl

CochinCowgirl Out Of The Brooder

Oct 15, 2011
    Indianapolis, IN
    If you happen to get some red roosters out of your Millies let me know. Gotta be good typed.

5. luckypickens

luckypickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 20, 2010
    Danville, AR
    Quote:If you are wanting red cochins I have a breeding trio and sell hatching eggs from them.

6. luckypickens

luckypickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 20, 2010
    Danville, AR
    Quote:I got a really pretty mottled red cockerel out of mine and am starting a project pen of mottled red with him, bet she will get more mottled as she matures also.

7. Funky Feathers

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    Quote:Joanie, you might wanna get some reds from Luckypickens, since I only have the one, and her type is not so good. His probably have better type, since he is breeding reds. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by