Redhen, I thought of you last night!

gritsar

Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!
14 Years
Nov 9, 2007
SW Arkansas
You missed a special moment.

Late last night I had to go into the meadow just to the east of the house. Since I know this farm like the back of my hand, I didn't bother to grab a flashlight. I had just walked through the gate into the meadow when I felt it....

That special sensation you get when you realize you've just walked through a spider web. I took it straight across the face...how special is that?!?! Then to add to the lovely feeling, as I wiped the web away from my face I felt the spider run down my neck.

Am I blessed or what?!
ya.gif
Sorry you had to miss it.
sad.png

Okay, this shows how twisted I am. My first thought was of redhen. My second thought was for the poor spider that had done all the work to build the web, only to have a stupid clumsey human like me come along and ruin it.
hmm.png

Quote:
The spider? I'm sure it did. I didn't squish it or anything, just brushed it away from my neck. I couldn't see it, but I'm pretty sure it was an orb weaver. They build huge webs all around the house each summer.

Squishy would of been screaming bloody murder and tearing off her clothing, then screeching more when she found she'd mushed the spider into her neck.. she knows this from experience
hit.gif

Back
Top Bottom