1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Redoing my Kitchen!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by ddcoyne, May 18, 2011.

1. ddcoyne

ddcoyne Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 5, 2011
    Covington
    So, we've been in our house for 9 years now and I have decided to redo the kitchen, just the decor, not out & out remodeling. Of course, I've decided to go with a country rooster theme. I found some great deal on wrought iron stuff today at Hobby Lobby. I got two rectangular pictures (on wood) for half price ($12.00 each), a wrought iron rooster double coat hook for $2.90, a rooster trivet for $3, two large flat wrought iron roosters to hang on the walls and a hen hook for the wall! Yesterday at Walmart, I found three rooster kitchen rugs for $10 a piece and a rooster wall clock for just $5.99. I'm so excited. The change is wonderful and I'm having so much fun!

2. gamebirdsonly

gamebirdsonly Overrun With Chickens

Mar 5, 2007
    UTAH
    [​IMG]

3. zippitydooda

zippitydooda Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 23, 2010
    Ottawa, Ohio
    Quote:When you have put it all together, take some pictures and post them for us to see! Can't wait!

4. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    My kitchen is also chicken themed... you must have good taste! [​IMG]

5. RJ3

RJ3 Out Of The Brooder

May 3, 2011
    Northern wi
    I've owned my home for less than a year but I have already discovered that nothing is more gratifing than redoing a room or decor! Good luck on your kitchen and have fun!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by