1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Reduced AKC pom pups Pics added

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by dr8goons, Apr 21, 2009.

1. dr8goons

dr8goons Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    VA
    I have a litter of 5 poms that will need homes in June when they turn 8 weeks I have a cream orange sable parti female, a tri parti female a blue sable parti male a black and white parti male and a male thats either going to be brindle or a wolf sable. they are akc reg i will post pics in about an hour or so of them they where born on the 18th of april i will deliver them to several states for a fee or will ship. I can deliver to VA,MD,NC,SC,AL, GA,FL,PA,KY,WV,OH and possable IN and IL maybe farther i love to travel lol. I also have a 15 week old red sable female available. I can send more pics if you like shes $150
    First pic is the black and white boy $300
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This pic is the blue sable parti boy $400
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This pic is the orange sable parti female $400
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is the black tri parti female $300
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

brindle boy $600
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 24, 2009
  2. blueoval1

blueoval1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2008
    Raleigh N.C.
    They are really cute do you have any pics of the parents and how much are you asking

3. dr8goons

dr8goons Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    VA
    This is dad he is a blue sable parti
    [​IMG]

This is mom she is soild white when not rolling in the sand but has a tiny bit of cream down her back
    [​IMG]

4. blueoval1

blueoval1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2008
    Raleigh N.C.
    Wow they are beautiful if I didnt have so many dogs now I would get one. Come on people this is a great deal for the colors she has.

5. adkins90

adkins90 Truly Obsessed...

Jan 30, 2007
    Huntington, WV
    Can you post a pic of the red sable female that's available?

Thanks,
    Michelle

6. texaschickmama

texaschickmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Poolville, TX
    I love poms. I had several before I was married. Husband doesn't want an inside dog. SO, I got silkies. They are pretty close. I carried my pom around all the time. She was the sweetest thing ever. Her name was Schatzie and she was rotten. When she was older, she lost her sight, totally. Bless her little heart, she learned really fast to get around the house, but if someone left a pair of shoes or something like that in her path she would run right into them.

Anyway, your dogs are purdy. I love the daddy. I REALLY want a red merle pom. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by