~Reducing Inventory Sale - 2/$5 Dirty Chick Goat's Milk Soaps~

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by greenfamilyfarms, Sep 29, 2010.

1. greenfamilyfarms

greenfamilyfarms Big Pippin'

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
    Reducing Inventory Sale - Each soap is $2.75 each or 2 soaps for $5! Regular price is $3.50 each. Each bar weighs 4 ounces each... These are BIG bars of soap!
    Please do not use the Buy-It-Now button. PM me or post which soaps you would like to purchase.

Available to ship:
    Relaxing Lavender = (1)
    Midsummer Night = (1)
    Maple Pecan = (1)
    Southern Gent = (3)
    Amish Quilt = (1)
    Dye-Free/Unscented = (1)

Sold 2 bars Midsummer Night to deuce11705
    Sold 4 bars to Bare bottom farm
    Sold 4 bars to Happy Chooks
    Sold 3 bars locally

This list will be updated regularly to reflect what is still available. Only the bars listed above are available for the sale price.

Descriptions of each fragrance can be seen on our website.

SHIPPING: Shipping for 5 bars or less will be a flat $4.85. Shipping for 6+ bars will be calculated based on your zipcode and weight of the box. PM me with the # of bars you would like and your zipcode for a shipping quote and total.

PAYMENT: I accept PayPal payment to [email protected] ONLY for this sale. First come, first served!

How we package our soaps to lock in fragrance and the moisturizing qualities of the goat's milk:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 1, 2010
  2. Happy Chooks

Happy Chooks Moderator Staff Member

Jul 9, 2009
    Northern CA
    My Coop
    I'll take the Southern Belle, 2 breezy meadow, and 1 Oatmeal milk and honey.

So the total will be $14.85, right?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by