1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

REDUCTION SALE: EVERYTHING SOLD THANKS EVERYONE !!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jmhappycowboy, Apr 25, 2008.

1. jmhappycowboy

jmhappycowboy The Egg Wrangler

Dec 13, 2007
    Philadelphia, MS
    As bad as I hate to do this due to some health issues I am going to have to get rid of quite a few of my birds. I am cutting down to just my Bantam and Large Orpingtons and a few of my Blue Turkens at this time. So I am going to be offering the following for sale. If anyone is interested I will ship but will have to get some shipping boxes first or you can send boxes. Or you are more than welcome to Pick birds up.

Also to all who are waiting on Blue Orpingtons chicks from me no worries I still have the bator on and am hatching chicks I just have to many breeds going on right now to deal with. As long as they keep hatching and doing well you will still get the Blue Orp Chicks.

Here is the List:
    Blue X Buff Orpingtons I have around 10 of these I am offering about 5 of them are the Buff and Black and the other 5 are the Blue and Buff Most are pullets I think 2 or maybe 3 roosters in the bunch. $8.00 each. These where hatched on 2/9/08 and 2/17/08
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Turkens, I have 2 grown black hens not sure what they are crossed with but they both have dark colored combs kinda like a silkie but no other silkie features and are standard size. I also have around 10 or so younger Naked Neck chicks there are several colors, black, buff, and might even be a blue or 2. The hens are $10.00 each and the chicks are $3.50 for fully feathered chicks. Hens are 07 hatch, chicks where hatched from 2/22/08 thru 4/14/08 SOLD

Silkie and Silkie/Sultan cross chicks, I have 10 of these hatched on 3/27/08, they are $2.00 each SOLD

I have 1 Pair of Barred Rocks these are the ones pictured with the orp crosses at top. $10.00 for the pair

Black East Indie ducklings 2 pure $10.00 each also have 3 ducklings that are 1/2 Black East Indie and 1/2 Gray Call Duck $7.00 each. SOLD

WELSUMMER PULLETS SOLD a few welsummer cockerals left ALL WELSUMMERS GONE

Dominiques: 3 Pullets 1 Rooster $5 each and 2 Older Roosters SOLD

Sorry for the long post and all the pictures.

James

Last edited: Apr 30, 2008
  2. chickenranchwife

chickenranchwife Chillin' With My Peeps

James, I'm sorry you have to do this. I wish I could help out, but not this time sorry. I hope you get to feeling better.
    Jada

3. jmhappycowboy

Dec 13, 2007
    Philadelphia, MS
    Jada, thanks I hate to have to sell some of these also but like I said at least I am keeping my bantam orps and my large blue orps, and a few of the blue naked necks so its not like I'm gonna be out of the chickens just gotta cut way back on em. when I get to counting heads around here it gets scary sometimes. LOL

OH and I forgot to mention in the beginning post I also have 2 Goats for sale also, 1 I think Nigerian Dwarf Buck and a Pygmy Doe the doe is bred also.

James

4. Sparrow

Sparrow Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2008
    I'm assuming you're not going to be able to ship these birds, right? It's too bad I don't live closer...I'm coveting the Turkens. :|

5. jmhappycowboy

Dec 13, 2007
    Philadelphia, MS
    Yes I will ship these birds. I don't have any shipping boxes. You can either send me a shipping box or I can order some boxes and we would just have to wait a few days until the boxes came in before I could actually ship the birds.

James

6. menkot

menkot Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2007
    Hey James!
    If the welsummers fall through, could you keep me in mind for a few pullets? I can't take but 2-3 but would love some if the other people don't get them.

Oh, and my babies are doing great. I posted pictures on the gender and breed forum if you want to check them out.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2008
  7. jmhappycowboy

Dec 13, 2007
    Philadelphia, MS
    menkot I will keep you in mind on the Welsummers and if the deal doesn't work out you'll be the first to know.

James

8. Sparrow

Sparrow Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2008
    I'm trying to work out the logistics of my chicken coop and add-ons, so I 'm hoping to come out with enough room for some of those Turken babies. I live in Kansas, I wonder how long it would take to ship them here from your house?

9. jmhappycowboy

Dec 13, 2007
    Philadelphia, MS
    Sparrow, most of the shipments of birds that I have shipped normally get there overnight, they will go Express shipping occasionally they might take 2 days but I put plenty of apples and fresh greens in the box so they make it in good shape.

James

10. asher

asher Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    I lov those orps. They are gorgeous. If I were closer, I'd come buy a bunch in a heartbeat.

The ducklings are very tempting. *sigh*

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by