Redwall Abbey: A critter RP

Pics

Pullet Press

Crowing
Aug 7, 2020
Texas
Please Read First

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

In this roleplay, you can be any small animal you'd like to be, i.e. a pygmy shrew, a mouse, a squirrel, a badger, etc., etc. If you've read Brian Jaques' Redwall series (even if it's just one book), then you'll understand the rest.

(This story begins just after the death of Badrang and the freeing of the slaves at Marshank, by the way.)

Form:
Name:
Species:
Relationship status:
Personality:
Description:
Other (optional):

Here's my character's form, so you can get an idea of how a finished form would look.
Form:
Name:
Annalise
Age (in your species' years): 18, in Squirrel years
Species: Squirrel
Relationship status: Single
Personality: Charming, quiet, nimble, smart, likes to read
Description: Red fur with grey-tufted ears and a bushy tail. Wears a wine-red dress and the same colored hankerchief over her head, also wears oaken clogs
Other (optional):

Last edited:
Please Read First

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

In this roleplay, you can be any small animal you'd like to be, i.e. a pygmy shrew, a mouse, a squirrel, a badger, etc., etc. If you've read Brian Jaques' Redwall series (even if it's just one book), then you'll understand the rest.

(This story begins just after the death of Badrang and the freeing of the slaves at Marshank, by the way.)

Form:
Name:
Species:
Relationship status:
Personality:
Description:
Other (optional):

Here's my character's form, so you can get an idea of how a finished form would look.
Form:
Name:
Annalise
Age (in your species' years): 18, in Squirrel years
Species: Squirrel
Relationship status: Single
Personality: Charming, quiet, nimble, smart, likes to read
Description: Red fur with grey-tufted ears and a bushy tail. Wears a wine-red dress and the same colored hankerchief over her head, also wears oaken clogs
Other (optional):
(Could I do a...hedgehog?)

Form:
Name:
Hunter
Age (in your species' years): 21
Species: Marble fox
Relationship status: single
Personality: Mean, grumpy, and likes to fight
Description: looks like a typical marble fox but has 7 toes on each paw. Normally wears a black hoodie and blue jeans
Other (optional):

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom