Of course now that I'm starting to store eggs to set them on the 5th, my Americana hen has decided to stop laying! I have several of her eggs in the fridge. I'm guessing they've been there for a week or 10 days maybe. I know it's possible to hatch refrigerated eggs, so I'm going to try to hatch them, even if it's a long shot. Question is, should I keep them in the frige until I incubate them (I'd let them come to room temp, of course) or should I take them out now and let them sit in the cool basement with the other eggs? Darn Murphy and his law!!