Well, it's not finished, but is currently functional and housing my 6 wk old babies. People asked me to post pictures, so here it is in it's current stage, approximately 80% done. It may not be a candidate for Home and Garden, but it was FREE. I have put a lot of work into it, by myself,have to date not severed any limbs, and am pleased with the results. I had to rip off the old roof, disassemble the entire thing and store it for a month. Then I dragged the base and 4 walls (super heavy!) out to the coop, and reassemble it. I made a new roof (currently have heavy plastic on top as the new roof was 3 separate pieces of plywood. Eventually will get some roll roofing and give it a more permanent, less hillbilly finish). I had to make a floor and door out of left over pine shelving and fence pickets, cut a window and framed in hardware cloth, and cut a somewhat crooked pop door. I had the hardware cloth, screws, wood, and tools, so my costs have been minimal. I certainly couldn't have afforded to start from scratch. First, the old shed And as it looks today/22798_new_house_pop_door.jpg[/img] Yes, the doorway is a little crooked, but not as much as it looks like in the photo. The 6 week old babies in their new house.I am really glad to have taken the time to paint the inside. Makes it much brighter and clean feeling. The chicken compound.