1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Reg. Nigerian Dwarf Goats for sale in Arkansas!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Haviris, Mar 26, 2008.

1. Haviris

Haviris Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 4, 2007
    This is posted for a friend! She has two does, one buck, one wether, and a brand new doe baby born today! I listed these guys before, but w/ the birth of Aprils kid I thought I needed to update!

1st doe is April, very very nice girl! (she's black not brown, she was just alittle sun bleached)
    [​IMG]

Pedigree info,
    Sire-Promisedland CP Purple Rain
    Sire's Sire-Caesar's Villa CBS Cowpoke
    Sire's Dam- Promisedland Passion 4 Purple
    Dam-Chisholm Trail Cocoa Pebbles
    Dam's Sire-Gladys Porter Zoo Ali's Tex
    Dam's Dam-Chisholm Trail Snow Queen

2nd doe is Charity, Very flashy girl!
    [​IMG]

Pedigree info
    Sire-Piddlin Acres Crown Royal
    Sire's Sire- Piddlin Acres Neon Deion
    Sire's Dam-Redbud Mopsy's Kahlue
    Dam-Ponders End Hope
    Dam's Sire-Twin Creeks Moon Walker
    Dam's Dam-Casita De Chivitos Cherish

And the Buck, Ty, he has the more gorgeous chocolate color! His dam (who I own) is due to kid again in May and I am so hoping for a doe kid w/ his color! If he'd been a doe he'd still be in my herd!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pedigree info,
    Sire- Woodhaven Farms Phil Moss
    Dam-Tyny Swiss Miss

And the wether, Gil
    [​IMG]

And lastly the newest member of the herd, the yet unnamed doeling, the proud parents are April and Ty,
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here are the prices as far as I know, she's asking $150 for Ty, $250 for Charity (she has been exposed to Ty). I think she wants $35 for Gil, or would let him go w/ one of the others for free! And she said $400 for April and the doeling. Or she'd make a package deal for someone looking to take all of them, they'd be a great start up package for someone wanting to get into Nigerian Dwarfs! The owner's name is Lori, you can call her at 870-273-4627, or email her [email protected] for more info.

2. Haviris

Sep 4, 2007
    She said she'd take $650 for the hole group, very good start up herd for someone!

3. kevin2010

kevin2010 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 22, 2008
    tucker wv
    i wish i could take them but i wouldnt want that many

4. hazelton farms

hazelton farms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 4, 2008
    NC
    UGGH! Saw this last time and it's just killing me! I would love to have all those guys!! That buck is just soo beautiful and what an adorable doeling!

Stacy

5. Crunchie

Crunchie Brook Valley Farm

Mar 1, 2007
    Maryland
    Those are some nice bloodlines there. I can't tell anything about the goats themselves by the pics (other than the fact that they are a-dor-able!! [​IMG] ) but looks like if someone wanted to start a small breeding program of Nigies, there's some good genetics in that little herd.

6. hazelton farms

hazelton farms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 4, 2008
    NC
    I was shocked to find that my husband agreed with me..if only they weren't so far... they'd be ours! [​IMG] I love 'em and would love to have them! They are just so beautiful!

Stacy

7. Haviris

Sep 4, 2007
    They don't have to be sold together, she's just offering a package deal if they are, marie_martin I will ask her to contact you and she can tell you anything you need to know!

8. kevin2010

kevin2010 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 22, 2008
    tucker wv
    ok well tyell her to contact me and we can figure it out

9. bbRedMom

bbRedMom Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 30, 2007
    Central Arkansas
    Are Any of these still available? Thanks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by