Registered Nigerian Dwarf goats some w/ blue eyes, Arkansas!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Haviris, Jun 11, 2008.

1. Haviris

Haviris Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 4, 2007
    Due to some financial issues it looks like I am going to be majorly down sizing my goat herd. These are nice registered goats from good stock! I worked hard to put this herd together and going to have a very hard time seeing them go. They are all AGS registers, some are double and triple registered. All are disbudded (except the one polled doe).

Doe, Tyny Swiss Miss, solid chocolate doe, 3 years old, one of triplets. Has freshed twice, twins both times. currently nursing 1 month old kids. Have not yet set a price, depends on if she sells with or without her kids.

Doe, Pecan Hollow L Enchantress, buckskin doe. 3 years old, polled. One of twins, freshed twiced with a single and twins, aborted triplets this year. Her Dam is MCH Little Rascals Ballerina *D, this is a very nice doe! $250

Doe, Pride of Texas Jade, black with small white markings. 2 years old, one of triplets, and freshened for the first time this spring with triplets! $250

Doe, Deb P. Dixieland Delight, broken chamoisee w/ blue eyes! One of twins. 1 year old and never freshened. This girl is very nice! $250

Doe kid, A2Z Acres Lone Star State, black w/ white markings and blue or marbled eyes. 3 months old. Out of Pride of Texas Jade, one of triplets. Cute and friendly kid! $200

Wether kid, A2Z Acres Texas Ranger, black w/ white markings and blue eyes. Brother to doe kid above. Cute and friendly! $50

Doe kid, Not yet named, Chocolate buckskin w/ blue eyes. Born 05/07/08. Twin out of Tyny Swiss Miss. $200

Buck/wether kid, A2Z Acres Texas Twister (can be changed), twin to kid above, Chocolate w/ white markings and blue or marbled eyes. $50 as a wether, or $150 as a buck.

Buck, Tyny Chocolate Chip, Chocolate chamoise w/ chocolate moonspots (colored like a chocolate chip cookie), 1 year old, out of Tyny Swiss Miss. A twin. $100

Buck, A2Z Acres Mighty Mouse, solid red, one of twins, 1 year old. Out of Pecan Hollow L Enchantress, very nice buck! $200

I have one other buck, but I'm having trouble bringing myself to list him. I can post pics if anyone is interested!

Last edited: Jun 13, 2008
  2. duckman

duckman Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2008
    michigan
    why do the people with good stuff live so far away? [​IMG]

3. Haviris

Sep 4, 2007
    That's just the way it always goes!

4. duckman

duckman Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2008
    michigan
    i guess so but good luck selling them [​IMG]

5. bbRedMom

bbRedMom Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 30, 2007
    Central Arkansas
    I'd love to see some pics! I live in central AR-blue eyed goats might be worth the drive...

6. Haviris

Sep 4, 2007
    Here they are!
    This is Swiss (Tyny Swiss Miss), she is avaliable after her kids are weaned for $250, or I will sell them as a package deal for $350, both kids are blue or marble eyed.
    [​IMG]
    Doe kid, blue eyed
    [​IMG]
    Buck kid, blue or marble eyed
    [​IMG]

Chaney (Pecan Hollow L Enchantress),
    [​IMG]

Jade (Pride of Texas Jade),
    [​IMG]

Dixie (Deb P. Dixieland Delight), blue eyed, (pic was taken last summer)
    [​IMG]

Lone Star (A2Z Acres Lone Star State), blue or marble eyed, This one is possibly moon spotted,
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ranger (A2Z Acres Texas Ranger), blue eyed
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pie (Tyny Chocolate Chip), moonspotted, (older pic),
    [​IMG]

Mighty (A2Z Acres Mighty Mouse), old pic (hopefully I can get some updated ones soon)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 13, 2008
  7. Broke Down Ranch

Broke Down Ranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2007
    Texas
    OMG [​IMG]

There MUST be a law SOMEWHERE against all that CUTENESS in a single thread! They are precious!!![​IMG]

8. Haviris

Sep 4, 2007
    Sorry about that! Just think how I feel, I'm the one that has to give these guys up!

9. Haviris

Sep 4, 2007
    These guys are still avaliable, I've been avoiding them because if they don't sell fairly quickly I may end up changing my mind on some of them.

10. tiffanyh

tiffanyh Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2007
    Connecticut
    You heading up to CT anytime soon??? [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by