rehome Peacock and Hen

Peacocksoffi

Hatching
Apr 9, 2022
Hello,
I need to rehome an Indian Blue peacock and his pea hen. This was a difficult decision but I am not able to let them out of the aviary on my property that they used to be able to range on because of the neighbor's dog. I am not looking for a rehoming fee, we have a sturdy metal aviary that we are willing to sell. I am in Fox Island, Washington (near Tacoma). Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Maybe you should post this in your Washington state thread. You might be able to find them a home quicker. Good luck;)!

Hello,
I need to rehome an Indian Blue peacock and his pea hen. This was a difficult decision but I am not able to let them out of the aviary on my property that they used to be able to range on because of the neighbor's dog. I am not looking for a rehoming fee, we have a sturdy metal aviary that we are willing to sell. I am in Fox Island, Washington (near Tacoma). Feel free to contact me at [email protected]
I live in east Grays Harbor (about 30 miles from Olympia.) I have had peafowl for about 3-4 years now and I have two neighbors just getting started. I think they both have their coops peacock-ready. If you are still trying to rehome yours, I may be able to help.

Back
Top Bottom