Rehoming my hens

Einhornjohnsonjt

Chirping
Nov 19, 2020
I’m rehoming my hens that I’ve had for 2 years because I’m moving out of state. :hitTips to rehome them safely? The person I’m giving them to has a decent coop and plenty of free range land for them—it’s winter here and so I’m worried they’ll all be cooped up together right away and it will be stressful for them…
I have two 5 yo buffs and two 1.5 yo bantams. i could keep them and just have neighbors check on them every couple of weeks (5 gallon feeder and 5 gallon ice proof waterer) but I don’t think that’s the best option..

I’m rehoming my hens that I’ve had for 2 years because I’m moving out of state. :hitTips to rehome them safely? The person I’m giving them to has a decent coop and plenty of free range land for them—it’s winter here and so I’m worried they’ll all be cooped up together right away and it will be stressful for them…
I have two 5 yo buffs and two 1.5 yo bantams. i could keep them and just have neighbors check on them every couple of weeks (5 gallon feeder and 5 gallon ice proof waterer) but I don’t think that’s the best option..
Welcome to BYC!

Back
Top Bottom