Rehoming Pekins in Tampa, FL area

askem

Songster
May 20, 2018
Kentucky, USA
Unfortunately my landlord has decided my ESA letter only allows me to have one duck. Since I know that would be an impossible situation, I need to rehome Meatball and Quackers. Meatball is a boy and Quakers is a girl. You can view my post history to see them growing up. Meatball loves his mealworms. They'll come with the food and big bag of mealworms I have left. I'm so upset so I would love for them to go to somewhere local who posts here and I can see updates.

I found them a home that will take them on Thursday. They already have ducks, a huge pond they built (so snapping turtle free), and my babies will get to have friends and run wild on several acres of land. Since they already own ducks they have experience and I went out and checked their duck pen and it seems really secure. I'm upset and depressed that I'm losing my babies but I'm glad they'll get more ducks to play with soon. The family raises and sells chicks so Meatball will get some lady friends haha.

I found them a home that will take them on Thursday. They already have ducks, a huge pond they built (so snapping turtle free), and my babies will get to have friends and run wild on several acres of land. Since they already own ducks they have experience and I went out and checked their duck pen and it seems really secure. I'm upset and depressed that I'm losing my babies but I'm glad they'll get more ducks to play with soon. The family raises and sells chicks so Meatball will get some lady friends haha.
Aww :hugs that’s great. I’m sure they’ll be happy. Is it possible for you to visit them?

Back
Top Bottom