Reliable Place for Ameraucana Chicks

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Rileysixchix, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Rileysixchix

Rileysixchix Chillin' With My Peeps

Does anyone know a reliable place to order or buy a small amount of full pure bred Ameraucana chicks? I have been looking and also really hopefully looking for a place where you can choose the color of the chick! Any one have a good place?! Thanks!

2. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:have you posted on the Ameraucana thread? Lots of fabulous breeders who I believe have a great selection and will ship:)

3. CityGirlintheCountry

CityGirlintheCountry Green Eggs and Hamlet

Jul 7, 2007
    Middle TN
    I will have blue and splash chicks in the spring. My hatching season generally starts in March. Where are you located?

4. LastChanceRanch

LastChanceRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 9, 2009
    Lapeer, Michigan
    I have BBS chicks in the Spring (around March usually). I can ship also.

5. WA4-Hpoultrymom

WA4-Hpoultrymom Never enough coops...

Feb 5, 2009
    Monroe, WA
    My Coop
  6. Rileysixchix

Rileysixchix Chillin' With My Peeps

We are located in south eastern pennsylvania and splash and blues were what I was looking for!

7. CityGirlintheCountry

CityGirlintheCountry Green Eggs and Hamlet

Jul 7, 2007
    Middle TN
    I have four black hens and four blue hens in with a splash rooster. He's a new rooster for that pen. I hatched him out this year. He's a looker and has a great personality. I'm hoping he gives lots and lots of great babies.
    I generally run my first test hatch at the end of February and then start hatching for the season once I see how that one goes. Touch base with me in February or March when the weather in your neck of the woods settles down a bit and we'll see what we can do. I have shipped day olds before and it isn't a big deal. We just have to have warm enough weather between here and there.

Option B is I could send eggs. That route is certainly less expensive. Plus you get the fun of hatching. [​IMG]

There are a ton of pictures on my blog if you would like to see everybody. There are some on the website as well, although I really need to update it!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by