1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Relist.I want to test this new package..Free..Silkie eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Country Living Farm, Dec 29, 2009.

1. Country Living Farm

Country Living Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2009
    Florida
    I want to try to ship silkie eggs in a small box than I normally use for my bigger eggs. Due to the size of a silkie egg, they shoud be just fine, plus my packages you can drop from a building and they are fine. All I ask is pay the shipping and some extra to cover packing stuff.

Anyway, They are already packaged up and ready to go. A total of 6 silkie eggs, laid today and yesterday. Will ship tomorrow.

All the eggs are pure...

My rooster is a Showgirl and the hens are 2 pure white, Splash, Black. I put the showgirl in about 2 weeks ago. I do not know who he has met with.... :} The previous rooster was a pure white.

These are not the best of pictures, but they will have to do. I will ship out tomorrow pending payment. I have priced this low ( at least I think so) to get sold tonight so I can package up and ship tomorrow.

This is one day only auction if it last that long.

Paypal is [email protected]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. hensplease

hensplease Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2009
    san diego
    when would they be shiped?

3. Country Living Farm

Apr 18, 2009
    Florida
    Quote:Tomorrow. 12-29-09

4. hensplease

hensplease Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2009
    san diego
    if i get them would you be able to ship the 5th cause thats when mine hatch then i can put them in

Last edited: Dec 29, 2009
  5. Country Living Farm

Apr 18, 2009
    Florida
    I can ship on the 5th, but it will be the eggs I have packaged up right now, so they will be several days old.

6. Julie_A

Julie_A Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 20, 2008
    Brewton, Ala.
    I'm interested. I'm located an hour north of Pensacola, Fla. Where in Fla. are you located?

Thanks!!!

7. jrsqlc

jrsqlc Obsessed with Peafowl

Dec 22, 2009
    Northwest Ohio
    i am also interested! i have wanted to hatch some silkies but havent found any good eggs yet.

8. tinlyn

tinlyn New Egg

Aug 22, 2009
    Sending payment now. Thanks

9. Julie_A

Julie_A Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 20, 2008
    Brewton, Ala.
    That's what I get for sleeping late! LOL

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by