Relocating your pests

Those who feel it's more humane to relocate should consider how they would feel if we were to relocate our lice, mites, sick birds, or whatever we might have that would harm their birds. Relocating (dumping your problems off on someone else) is illegal in most states. All it accomplishes is to make people who probably shouldn't even have birds/pets feel good about themselves. In reality, they are most likely spreading infectious diseases, moving trapped animals to unfamiliar and hostile territory, and ensuring that the animal will likely die a much more painful and lingering death.

IF YOU WILL NOT, OR CAN NOT HUMANELY DISPOSE OF A TRAPPED ANIMAL, THEN DON'T SET THE TRAP, AND ALLOW THE PREDATOR TO KILL YOUR BIRDS! You shouldn't be raising them if you can't find the courage to protect them.

If anyone traps a skunk, please put it in a suitcase and mail to my neighbor!! PM me and I give you the address and pay shipping!!

Quote:
Actually my daughter in law, who wouldn't say s?*!t if she had mouthful, scooped one up (with her handy emergency shovel) alongside the road and put it in a not-so-nice person's vehicle. So you might have a taker.

Just my opinion......to trap a varmit that is threatening your livestock or pets and then release it in another location would be the same as another state catching their criminals,then taking them across the state line and turning them loose near your house. How would you like that? Anybody want another states rapists and thieves???

Didn't think so!
Larry

Back
Top Bottom