I hope some of you remember my post from a week+ ago. I had moved my hen's nest (she had been setting for just over 2 weeks, but other hens had "added" their own eggs to her stash), and she refused to re-boot after the move. After over three hours of cooling, I finally decided to take the eggs and try to incubate them myself. I HAD to wash them too, as the hen had pooped all over them, then I mis-read the instructions on the incubator and set the temp for 80 degrees instead of 100 degrees and they endured that for approx 24 hours. By the time I posted I knew it was a lost cause, but I really wanted to HEAR THAT so that I could feel confident about getting rid of the eggs. Well no one gave me encouragement about them hatching, but I didn't receive the "oh, you can toss them out" that I was looking for either, so I kept them in the incubator and corrected the temperature. And I prayed. The chicks began hatching a few days ago, I have seven as of now, they are my miracle chicks and I plan to name them all Ben, (just wrote a song called "a chicken named Ben" and so it seems fitting. Hatching out these eggs seemed hopeless, but here they are all the same. I hope this story will help someone who's having trouble making a decision about whether or not to bother with their bunch of questionable eggs. I know it wasn't the incubator, it certainly wasn't my handling or any kind of consistency as there was none...........it must, it HAD to be the prayer, and so I want to give God the glory, hope He likes the name "Ben". God bless you all, your chickens too!