REMINDER - Please put the state in the subject line of your posts

allen wranch

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Jan 11, 2007
San Marcos, TX
When the state is in the subject line it makes it easier to locate birds in a particular area. Everyone is not interested in shipping and local birds are a good draw.

Also, please indicate the actual "subject" in the subject line. "Beautiful silkie hens for sale CA", instead of "Awsome, take a look", is more helpful to everyone reading the posts.

Thanks all...

I don't know what post this reminder could be referring to, I'm not selling anything. could someone tell me how to fill in the subject line, I don't see that anywhere? My city and state is on my posts. Thanx, Debbie

Last edited:
It is referring to people who are posting in the Buy, sell, trade, and giveaway section. It requests that when a post is made, the subject of the post, or the title, says what they are selling and their location. A greater description will make it easier for both the buyer and seller.

Bumping up, I see alot of the posts do not contain the state location in the subject line.
Maybe a note to the posters when they post and do not include state will be a reminder for next time?
Sure would make it soooo much easier for folks looking as mentioned here.

Mrs. AK-BB here...
I believe that if someone forgets to post the state or breed in the subject line, they can go back to their original post to update the subject header, too.
smile.png

Last edited:
It would be so nice, if everyone would fill out their profiles, there has been many times when they dont put their state in their post, I go to their proflie to see where they are from and they have NOTHING in it. Just my thoughts, Thanks.........ed.........Portland, IN...............

Back
Top Bottom