yeah!!! We are going to do something with the older, larger coop (when the weather gets nicer). My DH has the chicken bug now, and has decided we need more space for more chickens. We are going to get different breeds though. We need to figure out if we can salvage the larger coop, or tear it down and start over. Right now we use the 8X16 coop, which was the one in better condition when we bought our new place last August.