Repo The Genetic Opera!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by CoopCrazy, May 12, 2009.

1. CoopCrazy

CoopCrazy Brooder Boss

Mar 3, 2009
    Columbus,IN
    I cant wait to see this movie... I love Antony Steward Head and Sarah Brightman I have like three of her CDS... I was soo excited when Sweeney Todd came out, I mean come in Horror and Singing... I AM SOOO THERE... But now we get this and I love the cast and the plot... Ohh I cant stand it... [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Check out there site http://www.repo-opera.com/

Last edited: May 13, 2009
  2. CoopCrazy

CoopCrazy Brooder Boss

Mar 3, 2009
    Columbus,IN
    I dont care if no body else is excited cause I AM.... LOL... Now i just have to wait til Nov to watch it... [​IMG]

3. I have WHAT in my yard?

I have WHAT in my yard? Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 24, 2008
    Eggberg, PA
    You're so funny! I never heard of this but I have always wanted to see Sweeney Todd. I haven't been to live theater since I went and bred!

I went to the movies the night before she was born and that 9 years ago! Was the last grown up movie I have seen outside of my own house! [​IMG]

I think hubby needs to take me to Broadway for our tenth whadda you think?? [​IMG]

4. CoopCrazy

CoopCrazy Brooder Boss

Mar 3, 2009
    Columbus,IN
    Broadway ... OH YEah... I havent been to a broadway show ever .. And its killing me .. Repo and Sweeney Todd where made into movies too.. Sweeney Todd man Johnny Depp is soo yummy [​IMG]... ANd it has Helena Bohnam Carter too I love her.. You should get it on dvd you will LOVE it ... [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by