Repti Pro 5000 - How do I get it repaired and anyone else have this issue ?

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by RedneckG1rl, Mar 3, 2014.

1. RedneckG1rl

RedneckG1rl Chillin' With My Peeps

May 14, 2013
    Houston, TX
    I have a Reptipro 5000 and last season it messed up on me! It will not heat up , it will cool down and the fan would come on but it wouldn't get above room temperature and I think either the temperature gage is messed up or the heating element used is . I did go ahead and buy a Reptipro 6000 for this season and I love the thing , but would like to have my other one up and running to so if you have any issues like this and you know what to do please tell me ! Thanks !

2. ReptiPro

ReptiPro Out Of The Brooder

Dec 31, 2010
    Northern KY
    Call us! You can reach us at (800)259-9755!
    We can do repairs, or we can send you parts and walk you through repairs you can do yourself.

Glad you like our product!

Thanks!
    ReptiPro

3. RedneckG1rl

May 14, 2013
    Houston, TX
    I have someone trying to work on it now ! They found a heating part thing for like $15 on amazon and I guess from what he could read the temperature/heating part is unreliable and needs replaced. I really hope this fixes it !!

4. RedneckG1rl

May 14, 2013
    Houston, TX
    If for some reason he can't get it fixed how much would it cost to send it to reptipro to have it fixed?

5. ReptiPro

ReptiPro Out Of The Brooder

Dec 31, 2010
    Northern KY
    It would only cost you the actual shipping cost to us, typically around $20. We will repair and return it for free.
    Thanks!
    ReptiPro

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by