Reptile Photos! **DUW**

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by theOEGBman, Jan 3, 2010.

1. theOEGBman

theOEGBman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    Central California
    First off, say anything bad about my snakes and I'll drop kick ya! [​IMG] Nah, but honestly, I love them and think they're amazing animals. If you dont, I respect that but Im putting these photos here for other reptile lovers to enjoy them. I've had people say very cruel things about my snakes before and I really do not appreciate it. So please, be nice and if you do not like them, my title gave you a very fair warning. Thanks!

I'll start off with the Crested Geckos I got in September. They're great little lizards and they're awesome beginner lizards for anyone who is interested in getting one. Very easy to care for and they're just fun. Plus, look at the little "eyebrows" on them, that's just cute, haha.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Then we have Chester, my first snake. She's a Corn Snake and I love this girl to death.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As many of you know, I had a clutch of 21 babies hatch this past year. Chester is their mother, and I kept two of them. One wouldnt cooperate with me, but I do have photos of Mazrim, my favorite little guy/gal... I dont know its sex yet, haha.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Then we have Irwin! (He was being shy [​IMG] ) He's also a Corn Snake.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

He's got some real pretty colors on him when he comes out though...

[​IMG]

And here is Sui! And she is a Corn Snake as well.

[​IMG]

I have 4 other snakes, but they wouldnt cooperate either! I'll try to get photos of them some other time. I hope you all enjoy my photos!

Last edited: Jan 3, 2010
  2. Flippacase

Flippacase Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 6, 2009
    Massachusetts
    I wish i could lick my eyeball

[​IMG] [​IMG]

3. CoopCrazy

CoopCrazy Brooder Boss

Mar 3, 2009
    Columbus,IN
    I love the photos .. they are amazing... Beautiful creatures....

4. Dar

Dar Overrun With Chickens

Jul 31, 2008
    [​IMG]

can i make a suggestion (without getting drop kicked?...lol jk)..can you put the species name beside their names?

what breed are Chester and Irwin?

I have a female ball python about 5' long
    2 - Children s Pythons
    1 - mali uromastix
    1 bearded dragon (I used to breed these but got out of it and I have only my 1 female left and she is getting old)
    and 1 -albino boa

Last edited: Jan 3, 2010
  5. SilverPhoenix

SilverPhoenix Bantam Fanatic

Dec 15, 2009
    Penn Valley, CA
    Gorgeous photos, and gorgeous reptiles! They look very well-cared for and healthy! Really lovely coloring, and the detail in the photos is stunning. [​IMG]

6. Justino

Justino ♪♫ Rockin' Rooster ♪♫

Dec 21, 2007
    KY
    Awesome dude! You got some real pretty reptiles there [​IMG] And good camera im assuming [​IMG]

7. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    Beautiful pictures and pretty snakes indeed. Kanchii has some beautiful corn snakes, absolutely stunning.

8. Jamie_Dog_Trainer

Jamie_Dog_Trainer Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2008
    Washington State
    AMAZING PICS [​IMG] I just wish Pipes was there to have her photo's done too. You have beautiful animals Jordan. [​IMG]

9. Cindiloohoo

Cindiloohoo Quiet as a Church Mouse

Dec 19, 2009
    Southwest TN
    [​IMG] That just makes me want another!!!! We had to get rid of the one we had bc we had no decent food supply for him [​IMG] My little girl used to wear these cute little blue overalls with Tweety embroidered on the front pocket. She carried the little ball python around in her "Tweety pocket" all the time and tortured her Papaw who was scared of snakes. In Kindergarten she hijacked him without me knowing and took him to school in her bookbag...lol. That's some of our fondest memories. Thanks for this post!!! They are gorgeous! If you have any more babies for sale sometime this summer, please let me know. I have been thinking about getting another now that we have a pet store and DD is 12 and more responsible! Just absolutely beautiful snakes!

10. SarahBeth9394

SarahBeth9394 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 23, 2008
    Do you have your boots ready? I'd say I don't like snakes but really I think they are beautiful creatures but as long as they are not near me.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by