ReptiPro 6000 Incubator

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Zakarean Farms, Aug 5, 2013.

1. Zakarean Farms

Zakarean Farms New Egg

Oct 26, 2012
    Temecula CA
    I've read so many posts questioning whether or not to purchase this incubator. This is the BEST small incubator I have owned. Fits right on my coutertop, very stylish, and gets the job DONE. For those newbies, and us oldies who still love to window watch with our nose glued to the full door window viewing, digital temp monitoring, and keeps the humidity constant, no matter how many times the door opens...lockdown? No lockdown.

I successfully used this incubator non-stop for a few months, when suddenly...there was a smell.....and weird clanking noises....after cleaning out my dead (day 16, sad) embryos, and cleaning and disinfecting my seemingly perfect incubator, I popped off the plastic housing for the internal fan, and it was done. I immediately called Reptipro, spoke to a delightful lady named Emily, who answered all of my questions AND is going to fix my incubator!!! I pay shipping to Kentucky, and she is going to repair and resend to me. GOD BLESS REPTIPRO!!! Not many good American Companies out there anymore!

If you cannot do a huge incubator operation because of money, space, or just not enough hens/eggs, don't get a styrofoam germ harbouring incubator, go Reptipro!!!! I actually want another for my bday, to use as a hatcher only..slightly modified shelves of course

New chickys soon! My Silkies and Bantam Cochins will just need to be on extra broody time, much to their delight.

2. ReptiPro

ReptiPro Out Of The Brooder

Dec 31, 2010
    Northern KY
    Awesome, it is so good to hear about your experience!

I did want to let everyone know that the ReptiPro 6000 is in stock right now on ReptiPro and Incubators.org, in case any one is looking for one for next spring. Off season is always the best time to buy! We've got deals right now, too!

Thanks guys, happy incubating :)

3. Starkasm

Starkasm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2013
    In the woods
    Hi. Does anyone happen to know where to order the plastic egg cups to go in the turners? I bought some with the incubator last year but can't find where to get more. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by