Rescue Puppies - Catahoula/Dalmation/Pit mixes, All Males

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Bleenie, Dec 2, 2010.

1. Bleenie

Bleenie Wyan-DO's

We took in a litter of pups from a local farm recently. 2 have found awesome homes but there's still 5 Boys left! They just got their shots today & have been wormed once. They're 9wks old & eating hard puppy food(pedigree). They've been around cattle, ducks & chickens & do great arounf them all. They're Blue Merle and Red Brindle & some have blue eyes.

They've also been around lots of different people & kids... they love the little people!

Asking a $100 fee to help with costs & we would like to pay for the moms spay & get her UTD. Fee is negotiable to the right home.

Blonde Pup just found a great new home today!! [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This little oddball is also available!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 4, 2010
  2. BlacksheepCardigans

BlacksheepCardigans Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 11, 2010
    Southeast NH
    You've got a couple of different dads there. The smooth-coated puppies are definitely pit x; the longer-haired one might turn out to be a shepherd (insert one of the many shepherd) mix. I don't see any dal in any of them. Not that that matters, of course; pretty little mixed-breed puppies always tug my heart - but in case somebody seeing them says "No way, can't have a pit or pit mix" or "I remember my neighbor's mean dalmatian," the little fuzzball on the bottom should be neither.

Post again if they don't find good placements soon; I don't have a lot of rescue contacts out where you are but I can try to pull something if you get desperate, especially for the shepherdy one. Unfortunately there really aren't spaces in rescue for pit x puppies, because they're always so slammed. A pity, because there's nothing better than a good pit for a family dog.

3. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    If you have a petsmart in your area, check with them. One that I used to live by had adoption fairs once a month or so. You couldn't 'sell' dogs or cats, but you could ask an adoption fee.

4. Bleenie

Bleenie Wyan-DO's

The momma is the Dalmation/Pit mix, I just know she's got Dalmation in her because they own her papa too(full dalmation). Her mother could very well have been more than just pit though, i never met her. So it is possible that they have shepard something in them also.

Here's the other two that are also still available:.. the top pup might be a keeper here, he's just way too sweet [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 2, 2010
  5. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    They are adorable [​IMG]

6. Bleenie

Bleenie Wyan-DO's

The boy on top is a total CHUNK! [​IMG] but the other merle-ish one is the runt of the litter.. and has the biggest personality, lol. They've really filled out since they've been here.. they were pretty boney, especially in the hips, when we brought them home.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by