Rescued Naked Neck/ Mixed Rooster

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by Miss Lydia, Oct 30, 2013.

1. Miss Lydia

Miss Lydia Loving this country life Premium Member

I have had the pleasure of rescuing a gentle giant, His name is Ed, He was dumped at my church about 3 months ago and after living there for almost 2 months and trying to find him a good home, I brought him home here, He has been here 3 weeks and he is just so gentle and very tall. But my game/bantam rooster is relentless on making Ed's life miserable and I have just about lived outside to try and prevent any serious injuries to Ed because of it, Ed is not a fighter and my game rooster really wants to fight him. Ed needs to go to a forever home where he can walk around with out fear of being attacked around every corner. If any one would like this gentle rooster please feel free to PM me. I can post some pics if any one is interested. Someone said he must be mixed with Speckled Sussex because of his coloring but he looks just like a Naked Neck other wise. I live in Western NC. or I would be willing to rehome my game/bantam and I even have a game/bantam hen to go with him. [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 30, 2013
  2. Poultryboy15

Poultryboy15 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 9, 2012
    Texas
    can you ship to el paso tx? 79924

3. Miss Lydia

I'd rather not he is a big boy and I think it would be to stressful to ship. Thanks for asking though.

4. ShayBaby

ShayBaby Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2013
    Lucasville, OH
    Ed! I have a NN bachelor pad that he'd fit right in. Darn the miles..again! lol. I really hope you can find him a loving home. :love Or keep the sweetie and boot the bully. :p

5. Miss Lydia

Wish you were closer ShayBaby, I will say that Ed is venturing out more and has 1 friend 1 of the BA's has taken a liken to him. So if he does stay maybe over time things will get better. [​IMG] It will have to be a special home that's for sure.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by