Resued chicken friendly dog needs home Florida

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by misty51, Jul 13, 2011.

1. misty51

misty51 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 20, 2011
    Gainesville
    I rescued a dog that someone dumped on my road. He was in terrible shape, skinny and very little hair and covered so bad with fleas and ticks.I've had him a month and his hair is coming in great and he is so cute. I have no idea what breed he is maybe lab and everthing else. He is a brown brindle. He will be nuetered, micro chipped, in excellant health, have all shots and most of all he is chicken friendly! He runs around my free roaming chickens and does not bother them. He gets along with my cat and all 4 of my dogs.I live in Gainesville Florida The vet said he is 7-8 months old.

Last edited by misty51 (Today 5:59 pm)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 13, 2011
  2. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps AutumnBreezeChickens.com

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    Awww he is precious! What a good find for someone...a dog who is already chicken friendly [​IMG] I hope you can find him a good home [​IMG] Kudos to you for taking such good care of him!!!

3. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    What an adorable and beautifully colored dog. He definitely tugs at my heartstrings! I hope you are able to find him a wonderful home!

4. sunny & the 5 egg layers

sunny & the 5 egg layers Overrun With Chickens

Mar 29, 2011
    Aww! [​IMG] He is so cute! Too bad I live so far away.

Kudo's to you for rescueing him! [​IMG]

5. Big Dreamer

Big Dreamer Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 21, 2010
    Central, FL
    I live in central florida and am giving my dog back to the lady i got her from (A friend) because she murdered one of my ducks sitting on a nest and hurt another giving her 10 stitches. I would really like to have her..but im not so sure on my parents..I hope she finds a good home..ill talk to my parents.

6. misty51

misty51 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 20, 2011
    Gainesville
    Great, talk to your parents. He is a sweet dog.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by