Results of this Call duck breeding season baby pics

cat1994

Songster
9 Years
Sep 12, 2010
Southeast MO
I set 15 Call duck eggs under three broodies this season. Ten hatched out, one died during the hatching process (it was a Blue Fawn
sad.png
kind of sucks but anyways), another died before developing fully, and the last three were not fertile. Out of the ten that hatched five are Grey, two are Blue Fawn, and the last three are Black Bibbed. I have some pics of them, sorry they aren't that good, its hard to get shots of the babies when the moms don't want me anywhere near then lol.
This is a pic of the drake, Pip, a Gery Call and his two ducks, Angel and Millie

This is Ms. USA, one of my EE hens. She went broody when my Calls were laying so I set four of Millies eggs under her, she hatched two. One is Gery the other Blue Fawn.

Here is Millie, my Blue Fawn Call duck, she hatched three out of five. Two ducklings are Grey, the last one is a Blue Fawn.

This is Angel, my White Call duck , she hatched five out of six. Two of her ducklings are Grey while the other three are Black Bibbed.

PS If anyone is interested all three Black Bibbed and the two Blue Fawn are for sell. I don't ship though, but if that's not a problem just email or PM me... thanks lots

I would so be interested in the blue fawns if my mom let me lol... She wouldn't though. I have enuogh ducks as it is! They are so cute though!

Thanks I understand, if all was right with the world we could have as many ducks (or any animals for that matter) as our hearts desired and they would all be within our reach lol

Thank you
big_smile.png
Call ducks and I… it was love at first sight lol I’m so lucky to have come across these lil guys, they are the one and only duck breed for me

Back
Top Bottom