A chicken will always remember the egg
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
13 Years
Mar 31, 2011
Woodland, CA
My Coop
My Coop
The blue arrow that points up in a quoted message stopped working in chrome last week or so. It works normally in firefox and egdge on my PCs. It works with Safari on one of my Macs. Chrome on the mac does not work.

Does Matt know about this?
@Nifty-Chicken

There must have been an update to chrome that broke the function of that button. Are there other issues with Chrome now?

The blue arrow that points up in a quoted message stopped working in chrome last week or so. It works normally in firefox and egdge on my PCs. It works with Safari on one of my Macs. Chrome on the mac does not work.

Does Matt know about this?
@Nifty-Chicken

There must have been an update to chrome that broke the function of that button. Are there other issues with Chrome now?
I just verified that it works on my mobile Chrome. Will check desktop later.

I just verified that it works on my mobile Chrome. Will check desktop later.
Thanks!
I can get it to work(the up arrow next to a persons name in a quote) on my android phone but not my tablet. They both have the save version number of chrome too.

Thanks!
I can get it to work(the up arrow next to a persons name in a quote) on my android phone but not my tablet. They both have the save version number of chrome too.
I just verified that it works on my desktop.
Your Chrome version is 60.0.3112.113
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro

I just verified that it works on my desktop.
Your Chrome version is 60.0.3112.113
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
Mine is:
Google Chrome is up to date
Version 61.0.3163.100 (Official Build) (64-bit

It is the newer version. The problem started up with the update a week or so ago...someone must have checked into it...It works now!

It seems like work is still going on. It worked and then stopped working.

That is good news though!

It must be a browser issue, but we'll keep an eye on it.

BTW, Matt doesn't handle stuff like this (software / browser issues), so anytime there's a problem, please post it in the bugs / problems section (where I'm moving this) and we'll address and direct it as needed.

Thanks!
It is working today so the site might have caught up with the google update.

Back
Top Bottom