Returning from PA

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Sable Crow, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Sable Crow

Sable Crow New Egg

Jan 23, 2013
    Berks County, PA
    Hello guys,

I seem to be back again. After having my entire place cleaned out in a giant predator attack, I thought I would be done with birds for good. But here I am, getting sucked back into the ever addicting hobby. Should probably Re-introduce myself [​IMG] It's me, Blackbird, if anyone remembers me from somewhere around 2009. I still recognize a couple people but there's so many new faces around here, it's good to be back in the forums again!
    I've been fooling around for the past year but I find myself highly active in 4h yet again so hopefully my presence here will bring myself back up to "former glory", if even that. This spring is looking to be pretty busy, incubator will be at max power and there'll be biddies overflowing from everywhere :) Looking forward to meeting some cool new breeders to help me out with a few things and familiarize me with some new interests. I love meeting new people and I would love to help out and swap knowledge, keep learning and get better all the time! [​IMG] It's very good to be back!

Nice to see everyone! love the server change, even if it's going to take me a bit to get used to this [​IMG]
    -Sable Crow

2. willowbranchfarm

willowbranchfarm Chicken Boots

Oct 3, 2011
    Virginia
    My Coop
    [​IMG] Welcome to BYC!!!! Glad you joined.

3. Sable Crow

Sable Crow New Egg

Jan 23, 2013
    Berks County, PA
    thank you, it's good to be back [​IMG]

4. Mr MKK FARMS

Mr MKK FARMS Chicken Obsessed Premium Member

Sep 27, 2012
    Welcome to BYC!!
    [​IMG]
    Glad you joined us!!!

5. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Greetings from Kansas, Sable Crow, and welcome back to BYC! [​IMG] Great to have you here! Sorry to hear about your flock being wiped out but glad you are back for another go! Look forward to seeing you around the forums! Good luck to you!!

6. chickenpooplady

chickenpooplady Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 16, 2012
    Ohio
    My Coop
    [​IMG] from Highland County Ohio and God Bless!!!

7. 4-H chicken mom

4-H chicken mom Overrun With Chickens

Aug 3, 2007
    Oberlin, OH
    Hi and :welcome back from Ohio. So glad you made it back. Sorry about your flock. I hope things go better this time around. :thumbsup

8. Sable Crow

Sable Crow New Egg

Jan 23, 2013
    Berks County, PA
    thanks everyone, I'm really enthusiastic about giving this another try!! [​IMG]

9. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    Welcome back! Once these birds become a part of your life it's hard to ever give them up completely.

10. Kevin565

Kevin565 Chicken Obsessed Premium Member

Dec 22, 2009
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by