reunited and it feels so good-

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by sonew123, Aug 27, 2010.

1. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    MIchelle
    CharmedOne
    Des
    thechickenchick
    Brindle

where are you?

continue our family lives here:)

2. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Ill start girls-first -welcome to your new home! second-Im so praying Dh is going to call his clients and bag on them tonight and do it tomorrow so we can meet up with some friends and use the gift certificate that has been burnign ahole in my pocket to use to eat and get a margo!

He's been a tad on the grumpy side -tweaked his back and working soooo much all Summer feast or famine it is feast or famine!!! I need to relax! on another decent note the packages from eggcartons.com arrived 400$ a free stuff for raffles for my chickenstock! incubation package-killing cones-egg cartons out the wazoo-pens free shipping coupons--which reminds me if you would like to order anything from there please tell me so I can mail you free shipping coupons!!!

3. Brindlebtch

Brindlebtch Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2009
    Texas
    I'm looking forward to going up there and can't wait to see all you folks! I MIGHT bring you a gift Nat. But you can't say anything about it to my DH!

Gotta warn you, I'm not any fun in person

Last edited: Aug 27, 2010
  4. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:oh stop!!! are you living up to your name in person? LOL I wont tell Dh --oh gotta be good if its a secret!!!! shhhhhhhhhhhhh...its going to be so much fun

Wel I actually talked Dh into going to get a bite to eat--of course I hit the margos pretty good [​IMG] as usual-saw a bunch of friends shatted a bit and headed home Dh drove thankg oodness Im a light weight!

5. michelle1017

michelle1017 Goat Mama

Aug 21, 2008
    Missouri
    Good Morning Girls! It is so good to see you here!

We had our season opener for football last night. We lost, we expected that but we looked pretty good if that makes any sense. Of course my son didn't play because of his stupid stunt last week but he is good to go for our next game which will be our home opener.

Otherwise I was hoping to sleep in longer but was woke up by my phone. Gotta get some work done around here anyway. We are thinking of going to dirt track races tonight. A friend invited us with free passes.

Nat- sounds like you had fun last night. You needed it I am sure!

Cindy- good to see you! How are things down your way? How are the dogs doing?

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

6. Brindlebtch

Apr 15, 2009
    Texas
    Quote:oh stop!!! are you living up to your name in person? LOL I wont tell Dh --oh gotta be good if its a secret!!!! shhhhhhhhhhhhh...its going to be so much fun

Wel I actually talked Dh into going to get a bite to eat--of course I hit the margos pretty good [​IMG] as usual-saw a bunch of friends shatted a bit and headed home Dh drove thankg oodness Im a light weight!

hope you were chatting and not shatting!

7. Brindlebtch

Apr 15, 2009
    Texas
    The dogs are doing great, Michelle. Thank you for asking. Bill is running agility at a distance very well, since I can't keep up with him, and Maggie is learning like a little champ, when she isn't being a stinker.

8. arabianequine

arabianequine Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2010
    Im not one you listed but wanted to say that is a really good song reminds me of my childhood because my mom just loved that song and still does and now I do.

9. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:I just love Bill!!!

10. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:I did have fun-a litlte bummed today as its gorgeous out and DH has sucked up hs free time getting hunting camp mowed and weedwacked-they dont hunt for 2 more months!! I so wanted to keep working in emptying out our garage for my breeding pens:-(

Michelle-the game still sounded fun? And Colton hopefully will get over his "stunt" soon enough to play! I want to hear about some big wins!!!! Oh how was the dirt track races????

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by