reunited and it feels so good-

Quote:
Chain............SAW?????
ep.gif
Gee, I'm so glad he only needed 7 stitches! Egads. I bet he scared himself plenty!

He scared us all! I was 2 hours away at the State Fair when he called me. He was at my sis's house with his friend Colten trimming her trees after finishing her roof. They were 20 minutes from here, so Colten brought him up to my hubby to take him to the emergency room. The chain saw kicked back and got him on the inside of his kneecap therefore he couldn't bend his knee without the possibility of busting the stitches open, so he was pretty sore from not bending it for 10 days. He completely took care of it and it looked great by the time we took the stitches out Thursday. Today is first day of practice for 2 weeks, so I bet he will be winy when he gets home!
lol.png

Quote:
That shouldn't be a funny story, but really it is! It is so comforting to know that even when men get in their 70s they still feel the same way about "the bigger the toy, the better it must be!"
roll.png
big_smile.png

Quote:
That shouldn't be a funny story, but really it is! It is so comforting to know that even when men get in their 70s they still feel the same way about "the bigger the toy, the better it must be!"
roll.png
big_smile.png

I agree it made me chuckle! Knowing he didn't get hurt it makes it ok
smile.png
He was more mad about her taking the darn thing away rather than landing in that cold water!! He is your typical "grumpy old man". He mumbles alot but has a heart of gold and a wonderful sense of humor.

I am glad to hear that Colton took such good care of his knee. I bet he will be sore today but hopefully it doesn't take to long to get it back in shape. I bet he is dying to get back out there.

How was Destinys game on Friday!? Did she get her shirt autographed?? Where IS she this morning?? Oh I know.... she is hanging out with the cleaning lady!!
wink.png

Quote:
roll.png
big_smile.png

I agree it made me chuckle! Knowing he didn't get hurt it makes it ok
smile.png
He was more mad about her taking the darn thing away rather than landing in that cold water!! He is your typical "grumpy old man". He mumbles alot but has a heart of gold and a wonderful sense of humor.

I am glad to hear that Colton took such good care of his knee. I bet he will be sore today but hopefully it doesn't take to long to get it back in shape. I bet he is dying to get back out there.

How was Destinys game on Friday!? Did she get her shirt autographed?? Where IS she this morning?? Oh I know.... she is hanging out with the cleaning lady!!
wink.png

Destiny had a great time and I am sure she will eventually be along to tell you all about it! She didn't get an autograph but she got some really good pics and got a close up view of him!

I am so glad she had a good time!

Well I ate my weight in brownies, lasagna, french toast and scalloped potatoes this weekend!! So I am trying to come up with a supper idea that is sort of healthy tonight!!

Quote:
Good morning little miss perky!!!!! So spill, I want to hear all about your weekend??!!

It was.... AWESOME. I was less than 6 feet from him!! Nothing signed, but lots of pics lol

Unfortunately he didn't play all that well though... I must have distracted him with my stunning beauty
lau.gif

Quote:
I made myself miserable last night. We had turkey tenderloins, mashed potatoes and gravy and green beans. I ate until I thought I would bust! Tonight we are going to try to make steak sloppy joes. We saw Rachael Ray making a version of them on Food Network yesterday morning, so we thought we would try it.

Quote:
Good morning little miss perky!!!!! So spill, I want to hear all about your weekend??!!

It was.... AWESOME. I was less than 6 feet from him!! Nothing signed, but lots of pics lol

Unfortunately he didn't play all that well though... I must have distracted him with my stunning beauty
lau.gif

Thats it!! Maybe you should have worn the T shirt you wanted signed instead of just carrying it with the "girls" bouncing around!!
wink.png

Do we get to see pics?

Back
Top Bottom