Hi, I wanted to ask what you all think. I'm finishing my coop and recycling some old sheet goods that smell moldy, it's the kind of moldy smell that laundry gets when you leave a wet load in the machine for a few days and forget to take it out. (not that that's ever happened to anyone else but me. ) I can't smell it unless I'm right next to the wood and take a good sniff. Also, we live in a pretty dry climate so it won't be getting really wet and staying wet. Do you think it would be a problem to use that old wood to build the coop if I paint it with an enamel oil based paint to seal it? Or should I fork out the cash to buy new materials? Out budget is pretty tight and I'm looking for ways to minimize our cash burn, but I don't want to put our chickens at risk either. So, what do you think?