Reverse ORDER of PM MESSAGES? Is this possible? its such a pain to keep scrolling down and it doesnt

Sally Sunshine

cattywampus
Premium Feather Member
10 Years
Aug 23, 2012
PA
Reverse ORDER of PM MESSAGES?
Is this possible, its such a pain to keep scrolling down and it doesnt refresh auto....
so every single time a comment is made you get a blinker saying u have a message but then you have to refresh and scroll all the way down to new comments in the message.....

ANYONE know how / if this can be done, I dont see any preferences..

Thanks!!

Last edited:
If you click on the flag in front of the thread from the forum view, it should take you to the last post you viewed.

I could be wrong, but I think they are referring to private messages in our inbox. If that's the case - you can click on the field to the far left and simply select "Unread". That will bring all messages that you haven't read yet to the top of the list (works for me anyway).
smile.png

If you click on the flag in front of the thread from the forum view, it should take you to the last post you viewed.

I could be wrong, but I think they are referring to private messages in our inbox. If that's the case - you can click on the field to the far left and simply select "Unread". That will bring all messages that you haven't read yet to the top of the list (works for me anyway).
smile.png
LOL sorry YES PMs not threads

It's something we've brought up to the engineers and is on the list of "nice to have" features. I'd love to see it too!
AWESOMENESS!!! YAY what happened was I was trying to help a friend with a hatching egg and the pms got really long and time was pretty much an issue and it just was overwhelming along with trying to help and not being there! Again AWESOMe and thanks!!

I also wanted to ask if you had any plans for the member pages(Articlees)? it is really chaos in that section and it would be much help if it could be separated somewhat in sections, there are what like 16,000+ articles and it would be cool to be able to sort, some of them are awesomely informative for heath some on breeding, incubation, and so on.... I would even offer to help with a sort of existing at some point if you need it : ) thanks Niffty I am falling in love with your site and everything its given to us! btw I am only at article 1,502 lol I have a long way to go!!

Yup, we definitely would like to organize our pages / articles better. Keep in mind, where they are now is even way better than before. In the past we only had one big bucket of articles... everything went into the same pot. Fortunately now we have a little demarcation, but there is definitely a lot of room for improvement.

We love feedback and ideas and ESPECIALLY help from volunteers!
thumbsup.gif

Yup, we definitely would like to organize our pages / articles better. Keep in mind, where they are now is even way better than before. In the past we only had one big bucket of articles... everything went into the same pot. Fortunately now we have a little demarcation, but there is definitely a lot of room for improvement.

We love feedback and ideas and ESPECIALLY help from voluners!
thumbsup.gif
Cool! thanks for responding offer is open anything I can do!

AWESOMENESS!!! YAY what happened was I was trying to help a friend with a hatching egg and the pms got really long and time was pretty much an issue and it just was overwhelming along with trying to help and not being there! Again AWESOMe and thanks!!

I also wanted to ask if you had any plans for the member pages(Articlees)? it is really chaos in that section and it would be much help if it could be separated somewhat in sections, there are what like 16,000+ articles and it would be cool to be able to sort, some of them are awesomely informative for heath some on breeding, incubation, and so on.... I would even offer to help with a sort of existing at some point if you need it : ) thanks Niffty I am falling in love with your site and everything its given to us! btw I am only at article 1,502 lol I have a long way to go!!
That's good idea! I'll help too
smile.png
There are a lot of articles, I'm absolutely nowhere reading through them. 1,502?
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom