Reviews this small hatchery?

Smagg1971

In the Brooder
Jan 29, 2021
J family hatchery in Florida
They have ayam cemani, we ordered a dozen through a face book forum, group, they sent 14, great except 2 were broke upon arrival. 2 had severe cracks in them. Of the 10 left only one actually developed anything..so far the little fighter still going strong towards hatch day......my question anyone had dealings with them before?
Up the point of letting them know status of the eggs, communication was great, they offered to replace the ones that didn't develope, which was great, but now no replies, when I asked for tracking on replacement eggs....
Maybe they just too busy to reply?? Idk we have the worse luck with breeders through Factbook, out of 28 silkie eggs we got 4 peepers , supposedly show birds , but idk they seem mixed as they all have black skin except one.. a gamble for sure buying off internet

J family hatchery in Florida
They have ayam cemani, we ordered a dozen through a face book forum, group, they sent 14, great except 2 were broke upon arrival. 2 had severe cracks in them. Of the 10 left only one actually developed anything..so far the little fighter still going strong towards hatch day......my question anyone had dealings with them before?
Up the point of letting them know status of the eggs, communication was great, they offered to replace the ones that didn't develope, which was great, but now no replies, when I asked for tracking on replacement eggs....
Maybe they just too busy to reply?? Idk we have the worse luck with breeders through Factbook, out of 28 silkie eggs we got 4 peepers , supposedly show birds , but idk they seem mixed as they all have black skin except one.. a gamble for sure buying off internet
Outside of facebook, I can't find anything on them. I consider that a red flag.

Back
Top Bottom