Rez crowed this morning

Discussion in 'Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures' started by russell, Feb 13, 2008.

1. russell

russell Out Of The Brooder

Sep 11, 2007
    Hey everyone. This is sooo cool. In spite of all the horrific things that happened to his neck, the rooster crowed very forceful and boisterous like a youn man should. I am so proud of him!Have a blessed day to you all, pam

2. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    That should be a good sign. Happy Day.

3. airmom1c05

airmom1c05 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 3, 2008
    Raymond, Mississippi
    I know the feeling well! Pocket didn't crow at all when he arrived. It sounded like he was trying, but just couldn't quite muster a true crow. (Loved him anyway, of course) Anyway, last Monday I opened the coop door about 6:30 A.M. which is earlier than usual because the sun isn't up yet here. As soon as the door opened he crowed the right way. Thrilled my soul, it did! I suppose he just wants to do his crowing at first light. He quits at the first show of the sun. Go figure. Congratulations and God bless you and your rooster.

4. chickbea

chickbea Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2007
    Vermont
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. jab91864

jab91864 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 3, 2007
    Northern Michigan
    Great news !!!!!!

Julie [​IMG]

6. SpottedCrow

SpottedCrow Flock Goddess

Hooray!!!

7. ChicknThief

ChicknThief Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2008
    Nor Cal
    Yahoo!!! But you scared me posting in emergencies.... I am really glad you didn't mean croaked this morning LOL!! Hope you have many years of enjoying his wonderful voice!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by