RFK Jr. on vaccines

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by jafo, Jan 8, 2011.

1. jafo

jafo Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2009
  2. babylady4

babylady4 Mother Goose

Mar 30, 2009
    Central WI
    You have any scientific proof to back this up???? Anything other than Inquirer type journalism sources?

3. jafo

jafo Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2009
    No I personally do not. I'm sure there will be reference in his book, (which I intend to purchase) as there is elsewhere for anyone seeking the truth. With so much hype both pro and con, wouldn't that in itself peak the interest of any parent? I know when I was young, I only received 3-4 vaccines. Today there are dozens for children. It's not the vaccine itself, as I understand it, it's the many drugs mixed with it to preserve it.
    try this; http://www.vaclib.org/

4. PineappleMama

PineappleMama Chillin' With My Peeps

Nephew, turned a year old in Dec, got 5 vaccines this week... two of which actually had 2-3 bugs in it... basically he was dosed with eight diseases at once... any wonder he feels like crap, fever, vomiting, constipated, etc? I understand the desire to kill off diseases, totally get that. But why in the world do you force a kid's system to fight off 8 at one time? One, even two or three since some shots are built that way, I could understand... but seems an unneeded risk, and definitely unneeded suffering for them to force that many at once.

Currently that's my two cents on vaccines... may very well change as further studies are done.

5. babylady4

babylady4 Mother Goose

Mar 30, 2009
    Central WI
    You can demand your child only get one shot at a time. You are paying for the service and it is about time we stopped acting like sheep at the doctor's office. Question everything, learn about what they want to do before the appointment.

In the end it is your choice to vaccinate or not. This has been discussed many times on here so I am not going to re-hash arguments of the pros and cons or repeat inflammatory journalism.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by