Rhode Island Blue ... pullet?

From my little research rhode island blues are the same as production blues. Production blues are Rhode island reds and blue australorps mixed. So if shes the same then the feet color doesnt indicate sex. All of mine have blue/grey feet and all are pullets.
I thought Rhode Island blues were Rhode Island reds mixed with BLACK australorps? So maybe that is the difference?

I guess gractor suppuly has many jokes up their sleeves... I just got 3 of the blues and 2 welaummers and 2 amber links... The blues look like olive ghers to me lol.

maybe those are 'production blues?'
Possibly!!!!!!!!... apparently they lay brown eggs there so little information in there so many different kinds of names for this cross I'll have to really keep an eye on it I know it's a hybrid that way I can do a description on it was a Rhode Island Red rooster over a blue orpington...m

Possibly!!!!!!!!... apparently they lay brown eggs there so little information in there so many different kinds of names for this cross I'll have to really keep an eye on it I know it's a hybrid that way I can do a description on it was a Rhode Island Red rooster over a blue orpington...m
I have production blues but mine are rhode island reds and blue australorps. I know every hatcheries does them slightly different though.

Attachments

• IMG_20200629_194128_149.jpg
    IMG_20200629_194128_149.jpg
    593.3 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20200628_205031_810.jpg
    IMG_20200628_205031_810.jpg
    921 KB · Views: 10
I have production blues but mine are rhode island reds and blue australorps. I know every hatcheries does them slightly different though.
Verya nice... leave it to tsc to bring the oddballs out.
I forgot the hatchery my tsc said they get their chickens from

Back
Top Bottom