Rhode island cross with hybrids sexing

eniacs

Hatching
Nov 15, 2021
Hello all,

I've been looking through all the photos thinking cant anyone take a decent photo... Anyway here are my awful photos of my 10 week old RIR chickens. Surprising hard to take photos of them nicely.

They are Rhode Island red mixed with hybrids. Any ideas on sex? I was wondering if one of each, but comb on each is large and red so a bit concerned they may both be boys. Both are fairly noisy and aggressive, despite handling nicely as chicks as often as we could to keep them friendly.

Anyone any experience of these?

20211115_150138_resized.jpg
20211115_150301_resized.jpg
20211115_150256_resized.jpg

Hello all,

I've been looking through all the photos thinking cant anyone take a decent photo... Anyway here are my awful photos of my 10 week old RIR chickens. Surprising hard to take photos of them nicely.

They are Rhode Island red mixed with hybrids. Any ideas on sex? I was wondering if one of each, but comb on each is large and red so a bit concerned they may both be boys. Both are fairly noisy and aggressive, despite handling nicely as chicks as often as we could to keep them friendly.

View attachment 2899208View attachment 2899209View attachment 2899210
I think those are both cockerels.

Hello all,

View attachment 2899208View attachment 2899209View attachment 2899210
I have Rhode Island Red hens, and I find them to be very bossy.

Back
Top Bottom