1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Rhode Island Red Bantam Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Andy Glass, Mar 18, 2011.

1. Andy Glass

Andy Glass Out Of The Brooder

Feb 21, 2011
    Nathalie
    I have 8 + Rhode Island Red Bantam eggs up for auction. I got these birds last year and have tested their eggs for fertility. They are fertile. If you have any questions, please ask. Thanks for bidding!!

2. Andy Glass

Feb 21, 2011
    Nathalie
    Im sorry my pictures didn't upload .....email me for pix!

3. aarronh

aarronh Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2010
    Meadville, PA
    Okay, Andy... I can't stand it. You can't have your eggs up without pics. So since I've got eggs from you in the past and still have your photos, I'm going to post them for you until you LEARN how [​IMG] Here is the pic of your RIR's you sent me (this auction): [​IMG]

and here are the pics of your awesome Buff Brahma Bantams that I have eggs from that are actually hatching as we speak: [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

and a pic of your Buff Brahmas LF that I have eggs from due to hatch in a week or so: [​IMG]

And the pic you sent me of your Bared Rock Roo: [​IMG]

So I guess my point is to those reading - I think his birds are beautiful, and I can't ask for a better experience than having 12 of 12 DEVELOP out of SHIPPED eggs.

Quote:

4. Andy Glass

Feb 21, 2011
    Nathalie
    Thanks Aarron, [​IMG]
    I really do appreciate it!!!

5. tallyho

tallyho Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2010
    Ok, I'm with my kids visiting family on our spring break and I want to bid. When will you ship and what payment do you take? Do you think they are docile enough for 4-H'ers?

6. Andy Glass

Feb 21, 2011
    Nathalie
    They are excellent birds for any age. I will except check or money order and I will have fresh eggs to ship the first of next week. I don't like to ship at the end of the week because I don’t want the eggs sitting in the post office.
    Thanks for your interest
    Andy

7. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Quote:
    'new eggs' cannot post pictures immediately upon sign up, there's a post requirement beforehand to try and detect the spammers.

8. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    The eggs don't 'sit in the post office' unless you send them on Fridays. Most other times it takes 2 days for eggs to arrive at their destination and they are moving the whole time they are in-transit. [​IMG]

Do you only have the 1 pair of RIR bantams? How many birds (sexes and #) do you have?

9. Andy Glass

Feb 21, 2011
    Nathalie
    I still only ship Monday thru Wednesday after receiving payment. I have 3 hens and a rooster and they are very gentle birds.
    Thanks

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by