Rhode Island Red Bantam Eggs

Andy Glass

In the Brooder
8 Years
Feb 21, 2011
Nathalie
I have 8 + Rhode Island Red Bantam eggs up for auction. I got these birds last year and have tested their eggs for fertility. They are fertile. If you have any questions, please ask. Thanks for bidding!!

Okay, Andy... I can't stand it. You can't have your eggs up without pics. So since I've got eggs from you in the past and still have your photos, I'm going to post them for you until you LEARN how
wink.png
Here is the pic of your RIR's you sent me (this auction):
56206_andy_6.jpg

and here are the pics of your awesome Buff Brahma Bantams that I have eggs from that are actually hatching as we speak:
56206_andy_1.jpg
56206_andy_2.jpg
56206_andy_3.jpg

and a pic of your Buff Brahmas LF that I have eggs from due to hatch in a week or so:
56206_andy_4.jpg

And the pic you sent me of your Bared Rock Roo:
56206_andy_5.jpg

So I guess my point is to those reading - I think his birds are beautiful, and I can't ask for a better experience than having 12 of 12 DEVELOP out of SHIPPED eggs.

Quote:

Ok, I'm with my kids visiting family on our spring break and I want to bid. When will you ship and what payment do you take? Do you think they are docile enough for 4-H'ers?

They are excellent birds for any age. I will except check or money order and I will have fresh eggs to ship the first of next week. I don't like to ship at the end of the week because I don’t want the eggs sitting in the post office.
Thanks for your interest
Andy

Quote:

'new eggs' cannot post pictures immediately upon sign up, there's a post requirement beforehand to try and detect the spammers.

The eggs don't 'sit in the post office' unless you send them on Fridays. Most other times it takes 2 days for eggs to arrive at their destination and they are moving the whole time they are in-transit.
smile.png

Do you only have the 1 pair of RIR bantams? How many birds (sexes and #) do you have?

I still only ship Monday thru Wednesday after receiving payment. I have 3 hens and a rooster and they are very gentle birds.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom