Rhode Island Red Rooster in need of home Youngstown OH

madeline1204

Hatching
Jun 13, 2016
Anna ended up being an Andy. He is about 11 weeks old. He is very people friendly. The first to come running and eat of your hand. The crowing has the neighbors complaining and the "no crow collar" is not helping.

If you run out of time placing him, I can take. You'd have to get him to me. I'm in Olmsted Twp, west side of Cleveland, Cuyahoga County.

I need need need to rehome my bantams, i got a bad pick. 4/6 roosters and they are all crowing! My neighbors already came to my door. I dont have to get rid of my girls i have. I have 4 girls. 4 roosters . Need homes asap!! Please help :( i love them but cant keep roosters. I asked for all hens.

If you run out of time placing him, I can take. You'd have to get him to me. I'm in Olmsted Twp, west side of Cleveland, Cuyahoga County.
I am close to you. Please let me know if i can bring them. You may not have seen my post but i got a bad pick. I asked for all girls and got 4/6 roosters , bantams, they are all crowing at 6 weeks now. I love them but my neighbor already came threatening. Please take my little men and keep them safe and happy.

Back
Top Bottom