I have a concern that a two month old barred rock pullet may have rhubarb poisoning. I found rhubarb leaves outside the pen and the kids said that they fed a chick some rhubarb. No other chicks are sick, there is about 12 chicks in there. What can be done if this is poisoning. I cannot be sure that she ate any, but her first poop was quite burgundy coloured. She has been getting more sick and has a runny poop this morning. I can't think of any other reason why she is sick. Would antibiotics help? What? Have a great day.