1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

RIP Macho Man Randy Savage. You will be missed

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by terrilhb, May 20, 2011.

1. terrilhb

terrilhb Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 11, 2010
    Georgia
    I don't know if anyone on here likes or liked wrestling. I use to watch it years ago. But anyway. I just heard that Macho Man Randy Savage died today. He had a heartattack while driving. He crashed into a tree and died from his injuries. His wife is ok. He will be greatly missed. OH YEAH!!!!!

2. BrattishTaz

BrattishTaz Roo Magnet

Jan 8, 2011
    Tampa Area, Florida
    I am not a fan of wrestling but I remember him from when I was a kid. They are reporting that he had some sort of "medical event" prior to the crash. They suspect a heart attack but will not know until an autopsy is done. The crash happened here in St. Pete. [​IMG]

3. wolftracks

wolftracks Spam Hunter

Nov 6, 2009
    Modesto
    OMG I went out with him a couple of times when him and Liz divorced. He was a sweetheart.
    Can't believe this.

4. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    I used to watch him on WWF and not crazy about him. Him and Hot Roddy Piper used to get into it often along with Hulk Hogan and the other baddies.

I think he was a bit too much for me to admire him because I don't know him that well enough except he was too macho. LOL!

5. mamagardener

mamagardener Chillin' With My Peeps

Wow, I remember him and Elizabeth! Wasn't he also in the first Spiderman movie? I think Elizabeth died a while ago. I am pretty sure that macho stuff was all just an act. He was probably very different in reality! R.I.P.

Last edited: May 20, 2011
  6. Hoss1975

Hoss1975 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 14, 2011
    north central Indiana
    Quote:You dated him??

7. wolftracks

wolftracks Spam Hunter

Nov 6, 2009
    Modesto
    Quote:You dated him??

Yeah a few times. He was sweet and quiet. On the phone with my sister. She wanted to make sure I knew.

I used to work with Pro Wrestlers. He was the only one that I ever went out with though. Just such a nice sweet guy.

8. AKsmama

AKsmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2010
    South Carolina
    I used to watch "rasslin'" when I was a kid. . . I remember Randy Savage and Rick "Nature Boy" Flair the most.

9. wolftracks

wolftracks Spam Hunter

Nov 6, 2009
    Modesto
    Quote:Another nice guy.

I don't even know who anyone is these days.

10. itsy

itsy Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2011
    New England
    My aunt worked for the WWF when I was a kid. I went to the "No Holds Barred" premiere with her. There were quite a few wrestlers there and I got to sit on Macho Man's lap and talk with him and take photos. All I remember is him in his "costume" all sweaty and smelly and me sitting on his lap, trying to smile for the cameras. lol Elizabeth was at the same event and they were pretending to be in a fight. She was on the other side of the room and kept looking over at him and crossing her arms and hemming and hawing. It was a fun night [​IMG]

RIP Macho Man!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by