RIR and Buff Orp eggs in Al SOLD thanks

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by BamaChicken, Mar 29, 2008.

1. BamaChicken

BamaChicken Orpingtons Bama Style

Nov 14, 2007
    I have 12+ RIR eggs available to ship Monday. I can do half RIR and half Buff Orps if you want a mix. 20 for a doz + and that includes shipping. First one to say sold and Paypal [email protected] Thanks Julie
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 29, 2008
  2. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

You are so tempting me with those pics, Miss Julie! Your Buffs are huge beauties! And I sold my Scarlett to rooster-red so she could reproduce with his nice rooster and I didn't have one, but I miss her wonderful deep color here. Did my Meg's mom come from these lines? If I had paypal, I'd probably be sunk, LOL! [​IMG]

3. BamaChicken

Nov 14, 2007
    Yes, Meg came from some of the lines here. My Straight comb RIR would be a brother to your Meg. Maybe one of the buff hens. They are sweet. When you get ready for some jusst mail me a check and we can send you some. Just remeber I am not shipping after April 7th till the end of April due to vacation.

4. speckledhen

Thank you, Julie. My DH really loves your birds; Meg is his special girl, so I may not have to work on him too hard, LOL.

5. speckledhen

Julie, I sent you a PM. I'll take em, if you trust me with your eggs again, LOL. [​IMG] Will you include some rose combs in there, too?

6. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

Julie....All of the RIR eggs from you are developing!! I checked them last night. A couple of the orps were clear and so were some of the silkies....can't remember exactly how many. I love how dark your RIRs are....I'm hoping for pullets!!

7. BamaChicken

Nov 14, 2007
    Thanks for letting me know Katy. Hope you get lots of pullets too. I Have a few three week olds and three are pullets and on cockeral.\\

These eggs are SOLD

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by