RIR and New Hampshire Red Chicks in North GA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bantyman, Jun 5, 2008.

1. bantyman

bantyman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 25, 2008
    Blue Ridge GA
    I have got 15 RIR chicks and 5 New Hampshire Red chicks that are 4 days old that need a new home They are hatchery chicks that really look good for a change They are supposed to be all pullets But with the sexing thing there could be a roo or two in there Im asking $2 a chick I dont want to ship these fuzzy butts so pickup is definitly prefered Anybody want or need some new cute chicks ?[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 5, 2008
  2. msrma7670

msrma7670 Chillin' With My Peeps

Where in georgia?

3. rooster-red

rooster-red Here comes the Rooster

Jun 10, 2007
    Douglasville GA
    Quote:Um... Blueridge.

4. msrma7670

msrma7670 Chillin' With My Peeps

YES but where in the blue ridge mts? I going fishing on the tocca so may swings byes.

5. bantyman

Jan 25, 2008
    Blue Ridge GA
    Right outside Blue Ridge in Epworth [​IMG]

6. dhijana

dhijana New Egg

May 16, 2008
    Charlotte NC 28210
    hey Bantyman- I am looking for some RIR's, my permit is only for 10 but have a neighbor who wants a couple too. How far are you from Charlotte? I have an aunt and cousins living in demarest that I could make a drive to visit and pick up chickens too. [​IMG]

7. bantyman

Jan 25, 2008
    Blue Ridge GA
    I am about 270 miles from Charlotte:) Where is Demarest ?

8. dhijana

dhijana New Egg

May 16, 2008
    Charlotte NC 28210
    It's actually Demorest GA (I mispelled it). Located on 441 just south of Clayton, about an hour south of Franklin NC, not far from Toccoa and all of that pretty area of North GA and it takes nearly 3 hours to drive there from Charlotte. Looks like you are a further piece away from us- it usually takes me 4 hours to go to Atlanta if traffic cooperates, and you are so much further north it seems looking at the map. Too bad- sure would have loved to get your chickens.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by