RIR eggs from alabama PICTURES

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by TatersChickens, Sep 1, 2009.

1. TatersChickens

TatersChickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 17, 2009
    Newton Alabama
  2. snowydiamonds

snowydiamonds Chillin' With My Peeps

Oh my, such beautiful deep red birds! I'm down to one young hen but my DxH & his DW sent me some eggs from the banty RIR trio I bought for them and a few of those in the incubator feel heavy so I'm feeling expectant;) I haven't had any hatch out from that far away so I can only feel happy for someone who does get some of yours! Its iffy with the eggs coming from as close as WA/OR...our postal service is short staffed so its very low odds of any hatching by the time I get them:(

3. lostsoulhelpmejebus

lostsoulhelpmejebus Incubating Fool

Sep 23, 2008
    Roanoke, Illinois
    WOW!!! Those are beauties! Hope I can get some from you in the spring...too late for me to hatch here.

4. HBuehler

HBuehler Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2009
    Lebanon TN
    Is that with or without shipping included? Just got a bunch but most are clear so I'm looking and want the real RIR out here

5. JamesA

JamesA Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2008
    Cedartown Georgia
    I have hatched Imogenes RIR's three times this year all three times I had a good hatch with shipped eggs.I have ordered a ton of eggs this year and nobody has a better shipping method.I have never received even a cracked egg. [​IMG]

6. HBuehler

HBuehler Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2009
    Lebanon TN
    Sold :d

7. Tater!!! Can you please take some pics of your RIR eggs that I can use on the RIR breed site for BYC?

WOW, your birds are gorgeous!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by