RIR eggs ready to ship fm AL. Mon. 2-9

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by TatersChickens, Feb 6, 2009.

1. TatersChickens

TatersChickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 17, 2009
    Newton Alabama
    These are from bamachickens flock.Great mahogony color and good blood line.first pay pal of 25.00. I ALWAYS send extra eggs. thanks TatersChickens

2. ginbart

ginbart Overrun With Chickens

Mar 9, 2008
    Bloomsburg, PA
    Do you have any pictures, being that your new, people will not send you $25 and not see any chickens. At least I wouldn't. And I really want more, so show us the pics. [​IMG]

3. TatersChickens

TatersChickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 17, 2009
    Newton Alabama
    I am new to backyardchicken and I have already sold eggs for $25. without pictures. My RIR came from FL. Jimmy Swanson blood line. You can see pictures of the parents of my RIR at this web site. smallacrespoultry.com Thank You Imogene

4. greathorse

greathorse Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2008
    Northern Colorado
    The quality of Bama Chicks little flock has been fairly well documented and chronicled here. I have been trying to get some of this for some time. I have no reason to beleive these are not the same as we have seen before. I bought a dozen of these, hope they get here today. Will set them tommorrow.

Good luck

5. ~SunSetsWest~

~SunSetsWest~ Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 20, 2008
    Central, Fl.
    I agree, I have some of Julie's Orps [​IMG] and have seen pics of the beautiful [​IMG] RIR's she had, I remember her saying the lady that got them from her would have eggs soon, [​IMG] tada!! I would get some now but have been very bad [​IMG] and have no room in either bator at the moment [​IMG]

6. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

I agree that pictures always are a plus. I have some of Julie's RIRs and they're very nice birds.

7. Rusty Hills Farm

Rusty Hills Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 3, 2008
    Up at the barn
    [​IMG]

I'm sure once you've had a chance to post a bit and people get to know you, those eggs are gonna fly out the door! I know I've admired Julie's flock since the first time I stumbled onto her site. What gorgeous creatures they are!

[​IMG]

Rusty

8. BamaChicken

BamaChicken Orpingtons Bama Style

Nov 14, 2007
    Yeah, somebody needs to get some of these eggs. I just hatched some for Imogene in my new bator and they were fat and plump little fuzzy butts. Large chicks. As large as Orp chicks.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by