RIR Hatching eggs $20 for everything Doz+

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by monarc23, Jan 4, 2009.

1. monarc23

monarc23 Coturnix Obsessed

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    Road Island Red Hatching eggs a doz for $20 which already includes the shipping price. I ship UPS with tracking.

I also have Golden Comet eggs (RIR X White Leghorn) should be sex link (i say should be because some just automatically assume that this cross doesnt work, but yes it does search it online even on BYC genetic forum). [​IMG]

The breeder I distribute these hatching eggs for has THREE of these such golden comet hens in her own flock from her own birds. I just talked to her about it all yesterday and we went down to see her flock up close.

The RIRs are HUGE, gorgeously dark, awesome layers! There is one roo (RIR) in with the WLHs and the RIRs) so that's PURE RIRs, and Golden Comets (with the cross of RIR X WLH).

BOTH types are $20 (incl. shipping) for 12+ eggs. I wrap the eggs individually, pack them tightly so the eggs aren't being bounced around. They are packed with paper/newspaper and fabric stuffing. I really do care how the eggs make it to you so I ask that you inform me how they came to you. If over half of your eggs are cracked please send me a picture to let me know, and if you'd like more just send $10 shipping and I'll send you the amt. broken.

If you're interested, please PM or email me and I'll send you my address. I pick up the eggs on saturday and send out on monday as long as it's not a holiday. [​IMG] Fertility rate is GREAT here with the same eggs I have in my own incubator. [​IMG]

These birds lay LARGE eggs, several are double yolks (not the hatching eggs unless you request it as they can be challenging to hatch).

Thanks!
    Niki

2. Eggzactly

Eggzactly Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2008
    marietta
    Sorry.Do you have any pics?

3. monarc23

monarc23 Coturnix Obsessed

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    Quote:Of the parents? Sorry no not at this time. I might ask when it gets nicer if i can go down again and take some pics when i come by to get eggs.

All I can offer is pictures of the eggs ha ha. My chicks havent hatched yet.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by